“Very busy friendly cafe” 5 of 5 stars

+353 51 850 765
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 118 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: The idea behind cafehome is to showcase a number of various store concepts under the one brand, with each individual concept retaining its own individual ethos and style.The first of these concepts is Hook & Ladder, where we’ve created a unique atmosphere with expertly trained staff, showcasing a broad range of Irish artisan foods, plus a range of furniture and accessories. One truly unique aspect to Hook & Ladder is that all the café fittings – from the cutlery & crockery, to the seats you sit on – are available for purchase.
Beautiful south east coast of ireland
“Very busy friendly cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Just love this cafe also the fact that their is the gift shop attached is great. It doesn't matter what time we arrive the place is buzzing yet the food is always excellent the service first class and the staff are so friendly. It is even child friendly they are so patient. Free car parking is another Hugh bonus.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Loved, loved this place....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I travelled throughout Ireland and was excited to find this charming establishment, I was in Ireland on a family vacation from the US and we wanted to experience some good Irish food and hospitality. We dined in many wonderful restaurants and coffee shops but Hook and Ladder was the one we all agreed on as being our favorite. The food, staff and atmosphere was amazing. We are already planning our next visit back and intend to sign up for one of The Hook and Ladders cookery courses in their cookery school so we can bring some Irish REcipes back to the US. I would totally recommend a visit to this store, forgot to mention the furniture (but that I'm afraid I can't bring back to the US as much as I would have liked to).

Limerick, Ireland
“Beyond expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was visiting a friend in Waterford last week and he suggested meeting in Hook and Ladder for lunch, staff were so friendly but more importantly the food was very very good from start to finish, there was a great atmosphere and I bought some really nice well priced gifts, I would really recommend Hook and Ladder to anyone in the Waterford and will surely visit again

Waterford, Ireland
“Great fresh food,coffee,service and the best of staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

A visit to the Hook & Ladder Cafe is the highlight of my day,when i get the time. Freshly baked cakes which are well portioned and presented along with my Americano are a delight.
The staff are friendly,professional and obliging from the manageress across the whole shop.

• Visited August 2013
Clare
“'Excellent!!'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stopped in at Hook and Ladder yesterday for lunch while I was in Waterford with my sister and nephew...what an amazing place!! I had the Goats Cheese Salad which I would highly recommend. The Staff were extremely friendly and helpful which is always a plus. I came away with a fabulous photo frame from the Gift Shop and a Sweet Pepper Relish made in Wicklow. Will definitely be returning!

• Visited July 2013