“Great food and a cool bar!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Waterford, Ireland
“Great food and a cool bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have eaten here a few times but it never gets old! The food is so good and at a good price I might add! The food portions are very generous and just so tasty!, the staff are all super lovely and polite, DO NOT believe a word any other review says about the staff unless it's 10/10! Everytime I am here I am greeted and looked after! Very decent and down to earth people in geoffs! GREAT BAR!

South
“Just what the doctor ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great place for food and drink. I always go and enjoy our visits here when seeing family in Ireland. Please visit you won't be disappointed

• Visited August 2013
“Proper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Food spot on ..fries especially spot on..
When we go for food in town my son always asks and begs to go here he loves it so much
Been going here for a long time as a social drinker and the place still retains it's charm..
Keep up the good work

• Visited June 2014
Hanalei, Hawaii
“Terrific local bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Recommended by a young passerby, we thoroughly enjoyed being the oldest people surrounded by fun youngsters. Excellent food, generous drinks, great prices and fine company. We were made very welcome. A little hard to find in winter's dark, but glad we made the effort.

• Visited January 2014
Waterford, Ireland
“Decent overall ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Myself and my gf well current gf (Rachel freaney kilmo) visited this restaurant twice, both occasion the food was good and we couldn't complain. Gf(Rachel freaney kilmo) had curry and a burger on both occasions. I had an Italian dish pasta with tomato sauce and the second occasion a . On both occasions the food was good and decent size. I will probably go back just not for the food but also to try and teach my temporary gf (Rachel freaney kilmo) to use a knife . Only complaint is the toilets are poor and the staff aren't over friendly.