“Love this Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I go to this place at least once every couple of weeks, it has never let me down.

The food has always been delicious, the waiters attentive, friendly and helpful. With Winter coming a person cannot go wrong with a bowl of the minestrone soup and the ravioli special. Their set price two course menu is good value as well I feel, whilst there is a well rounded a la carte menu. Some gorgeous Italian red wines which would be my choice.

Also, the owner always seems to be there no matter when you go for lunch or dinner. He has never been anything but friendly.

My wife loves this restaurant as well, which makes it the perfect place for the two of us and some friends!

Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing restaurant we almost overlooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Dont let the pictures put you off! This restaurant is a true gem in the heart of Waterford. The staff are very friendly but never over baring. We happened on this place as the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed. The pictures do not do it justice! We went here as when we asked most people where to eat they pointed us in the direction of here. I had previously looked it up on trip advisor and the pics put me off. The food was amazing with a huge choice and the staff could not have been more helpful or nice. Highly recommended and we for sure return here!

• Visited September 2012
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Mmmmmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love this place. We have eaten there just twice but cant wait to get the few bob together for our next treat. I had the rack of lamb twice and just Pizza at a lunchtime visit. The lamb was fabulous, both times, the best I have ever tasted undoubtedly. Oneminor flaw was the fact that the owner, Emiliano, I presume, tended to ignore us when circulating during the evening, I presumed because he was focusing on the larger groups, watching the money I suppose but I felt alittle ignored! sad, arent I! Having said that i highly reccomend this resturant as one of the finest I have had the pleasure to eat in in my experience and I adore food! Keep it up and see you soon again!

• Visited July 2012
Grand Cayman
“Best Birthday Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the first time I have ever written a review on Trip Advisor but I simply must thank Emiliano's and their wonderful staff! It was my mum's birthday and unfortunately I was out of the country could not be there. I called Emiliano's and spoke to Gianni to arrange a birthday dinner for both my parents. To say my mum had the best birthday ever is an understatement! It was her first time to Emilianos....but it will not be her last!!! She said the food was unbelievable! The service impeccable! They could not do enough to ensure she had a great time! They even sang her Happy Birthday with a cake and candle and gave her a rose to take home! Thank you Emilano's for helping my Mum celebrate her birthday, when I couldn't be there! I will definitely be visiting Emiliano's next time I am home! :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food & awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I went to emiliano's with my sister and parents and we all had delicious canelonnis and pizza + Italian wine which was tasty and not expensive compared to other restaurant. The service was quick and friendly and I especially appreciated the "crêpe" with chocolate ice scream that I got for free because there was not chocolat fondant anymore. Merci beaucoup !!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere