“Great food; great service; great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 118 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Great food; great service; great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Went to McLeary's last evening (Tuesday 24 June); the place was buzzing - and I was later to find out why. Great food - garlic mushrooms followed by truly excellent fillet steak. Service very professional and very friendly. I asked my sister why there were so many outside (smoking?), but it transpired that some of them were queuing to get a table!

Danny O'Kane, Jersey

• Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“From Chicago to Ireland McLeary's is one of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My Wife and I recently visited McLeary's on a recommendation from my Aunt and we couldn't have been happier with the decision. The food was fantastic! I especially recommend the fish & chips, breaded mushrooms & the apple mixed berry crumble dessert. I wasn't sure about bringing our 2 year old with us because of the beautiful decor, but the staff were well accustomed to children and made every effort to make us feel as comfortable as possible. We had a very pleasant experience and look forward to our next visit. Thank you!

• Visited June 2014
“Yum yum ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Another lovely meal!!!! I had the pate and fish n chips... Yum yum... I get the page starter every time we go there its just so yummy.

Manchester
“Can't go wrong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Visited after reading positive reviews, which we found to be very well deserved, this is a great restaurant. Lovely atmosphere, great service, and a fillet steak cooked to perfection...BUT...the highlight was the beer battered onion rings - delicious!!

Visited June 2014
Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
“great food and nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

had a lovely meal at mclearys in waterford.food was great and at a good price for such a nice place.the staff were very helpful.i would recomend a meal there if you are ever in waterford.

• Visited April 2014