“honest food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“honest food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

nothing to dislike. food is good quality although a limited menu.
staff very helpful, v good pint .
Clean, friendly and a good atmosphere.

Visited May 2013

ireland
“good but pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

varied menu,international and seafood.very expensive for steak(sirloin!!)nice setting.restaurant prices for barfood setting.

Visited April 2013
waterford
“Delicious food and service as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Another wonderful meal in Becketts! Have been going with my family and friends over 5 years now and we have always found food, staff and general atmosphere of the place top notch. Only problem for us is trying to decide what to order ! Felt compelled to finally review after a function i attended there recently.
Being a picky couple (and one with special dietary requirements) we find both staff and chefs go above and beyond to ensure we have a great meal every time. Was very surprised to see a negative comment about the staff in another review. Maybe it's them that has the problem ...! All in all great food and free parking!

Visited April 2013
Waterford, Ireland
“Consistently delish and service with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Absolutely love Becketts, we tend to go there a lot with groups of friends and the food and staff are always so lovely. Adore the duck salad - a must try. I have never had a bad experience with the staff; the waitresses are always really friendly and helpful. Great menu choice and food never disappoints.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Ireland
“Let down overall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have always heard great things about Becketts but had a rather disappointing experience myself when we went there, the waitress was a little rude, not the girl who greeted us who was very nice, rather our server who I could have swore sighed at me at one stage when I asked for a second drink.

Overall the food was alright, nothing special but good bar food, the only issue I had was the price, I felt I was certainly overpaying for what I got and would be put off returning due to a combination of this and the waitress' attitude, in the service industry it really is important to have staff who can at least fake like they are pleasant and polite to customers!

• Visited October 2012