“Above and Beyond is right!” 5 of 5 stars

Bailey's New Street, Ireland
353 51 874656
Improve this listing
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
“Above and Beyond is right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

As I think back over the year I like to remember the good experiences I've had during the year and I had a very good experience at the Munster when we had a lovely meal there during the summer. But what capped it for me was that I had our little Yorkie with me and so we sat outside. The waitress kindly offered and brought out a bowl of water for the dog. I thought this was a lovely gesture.

Visited August 2011

30 attraction reviews
“Great service - above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011 via mobile

We got there a little late for lunch, but they were fantastic, the chief came out and asked us what he could make for us and make suggestions. He made up some very tasty fish cakes, hospitality beyond what we expected!

3 attraction reviews
“Honest, delicious food in homely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

This is a great bar/restaurant which serves Irish dishes in generous portions. The desserts are really yummy - make sure you leave room or wear elasticated-waist trousers!! Not too expensive by Irish standards. There's no vegetarian option on the main menu, but there's usually one on the specials board.

Visited August 2011
Rowlett, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Great service and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Very nice atmosphere! Staff was friendly and very accommodating.

Visited July 2010