“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sligo
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Embassy provides a wide and varied menu. Food is of good quality and prices are reasonable.Staff are friendly and helpful. The Embassy is a nice place to visit for a evening meal or indeed for lunch.

Visited May 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Early Bird and great customer service....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Myself and 10 friends had the pleasure of eating there Saturday night it was a joint birthday celebration for 2 of the ladies. We booked in for the early bird option, which was fab from starter to desert. Everything from the prompt experienced service of your waiting staff to the portion sizes and quality of the food. Other establishments in town could learn a thing or 2 from you. Just because its an "early bird menu" it doesn't have to be small portions,cheap produce etc to keep the price down. Well done to the Embassy I will return but next time I promise we wont be as loud ( I did apologise to the other customers around us..lol) and we might leave our "ELVIS" impersonator who got the table all shook up at home.....ahh couldn't help add that lol ....

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Donegal Town, Ireland
“STEAK was soooo good, Really lovely place, tasty tasty!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This eatery came recommended but we didn't know what to expect in any aspect.
Decor is very nice, relaxing, warm and inviting.
Staff and service was really friendly (not overly which I like!!!), timely and experienced.
Food was just class, soup very yummy, crab was not to my liking I thought it was too simple and bland (might just be a preference thingy), king prawns were fabulous.
Steaks were amazing.
Veg and extras were lovely.
Struggling and indecisive on desserts but we agreed to share, the 'special' Brownie was so delicious.
It's not a cheap restaurant but for what we got we felt it was worth it!! (110 for 2adults and 1child)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

was quiet on the night we visited so the atmosphere was sadly lacking in this wonderfully decorated restaurant adjoining a traditional Irish bar. but glad to say the food was absolutely delicious, being a steakhouse I opted for the sirloin while my partner went for the fillet, both were cooked perfectly and full of flavour with more than enough sides to accompany them. also their Jameson whiskey sauce is amazing would recommend this restaurant for it alone!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“A perfect night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We where in Sligo celebrating our wedding anniversary and ate here on Saturday. We where welcomed by wonderful friendly staff. I'm a very fussy eater and finding some where to eat is always a deal. As usual I had chicken for my dinner yes it gets boring but I have to say I cleaned my plate and its not often that happens. The food was delicious and plenty of it.
Would highly recommend it to anyone passing by you won't regret it.

• Visited July 2013