We stayed here one night and camped in the field next to the beach. Camping, a beach A traditional Irish pub, excellent food and a pint of Guiness what's not to like? It was gorgeous weather. We ate in the bar and had delicious fish cakes, we got there late and just caught the chef before he left for the night but he was happy to cook for us. The bar staff are very friendly and the whole place has character and ...soul, My only criticism is that the facilities for campers, toilets showers etc, aren't brilliant.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Bar Sligo / Aughris House Hotel Sligo
- The Beach Bar Sligo / Aughris House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms newly renovated! Free WIFI internet now available! Located directly behind The Beach Bar, all bedrooms come with en suite facilities and colour television in the rooms, as well as a large family room that sleeps 6 people..........The Beach Bar caters for an eclectic mix of visitors all year round. When you walk through the door, you will feel you are in a place that has not changed much over the centuries, yet it has something to suit all tastes. From the thirsty surfers just off the waves, to the tourists seeking out an other-worldly Irish experience, to the young 21 year olds looking for somewhere with character to host their 21st birthday parties, there is a welcome waiting for all. Good food, regular music sessions, draught Guinness and a beer garden with a view are the obvious attractions. More hidden, but can be sensed everywhere in the place, is the history of the Beach Bar...... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Beach Bar Sligo / Aughris House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.