“Free diving with Fergus” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 29 Activities in Sligo
Type: Water sports, Classes/Workshops, Adventure
Dublin, Ireland
“Free diving with Fergus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had heard about free-dive Ireland from an interview on the radio and was staying in Sligo one weekend and gave Fergus a call (Fergus being the instructor, top lad). I booked for a beginner course and was a bit nervous as I was doing it by myself, but I needn't have worried. I was made feel very welcome and safe whilst doing my first dive. In the course I learnt all the basics about diving and the safety that is needed to dive. We then spent the day in the water practicing our newly learned diving techniques.
I have done a couple of courses now and am addicted to the sport of Free Diving.
I would recommend anyone, of any level, who is interested in taking up free diving to give Fergus a call. It is well worth it.

Visited June 2012
Feargus C, Owner at Freedive Ireland, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Darragh only figured out how to use the response thing so I know its a while ago but thanks.