“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Italian, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Freshly made on site italian style Ice Cream (Gelato), Pizza Slice, Salad, Pasta Dish & Organic Italian Coffee ......
Sligo, Ireland
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had THE most amazing ice cream with my daughter, and two cousins here. The guy was so friendly.
When we went in I realised that I hadn't enough cash in my purse, so I asked if he took laser card, He said he didn't, so I said I would go to an ATM and come back.
He was having none of it - he gave me my coffee, the the kids there ice cream and told me to come back and pay whenever it suited me! Never asked for my name or anything!

Don't worry I went to the ATM straight afterwards and went back to pay him!

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Galway, Ireland
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

While visiting Sligo, I was brought to a great tiny little coffee and ice-cream shop. What a treat!! Fabio's Gelato is now serving soup which was fabulous. 13 vegetables, dairy and gluten free but full of taste. I had the chocolate gelato, it was superb as was the coffee. i was there with an Italian friend and along with other customers Fabio was engaging and fun. Having gone in for a quick coffee we stayed for nearly an hour. Definitely a place to recommend!

Toulouse, France
“Great coffee! And great icecream!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Fabio has very good coffee. His place is small with some seating, perfect for that fleeting espresso... his ice creams are to die for. Always worth trying out his new flavours. Proper homemade goodness!!!

Visited August 2012
New York, New York, United States
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stumbled into Fabio's looking for a cafe mocha and left totally satisfied! One of the best coffee's we had in Ireland (made to order of course) and absolutely delicious gelato (recommend the 'hazelnut' with berries and cream). The (Irish) owner spent some time in San Francisco and undoubtedly could have a very successful franchise in the States. We asked for a lunch recommendation and he gave us two - one in town and one out of town (Strandhill) when he realized we had a car. GREAT SUGGESTIONS. Would make a special trip next time in Ireland for the gelato.

• Visited September 2012
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

At 4oclock on a busy Saturday there was a choice of about 3 icecreams. I choose cappuchino and there was nothing special about it. For over 3 euros and previous reviews I expected something better. The shop is tiny and the owner surly.

Visited September 2012