“Beautiful food, excellent quality, value and service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Sligo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eala Bhan Restaurant in Sligo Town offers the best in fine dining, specialising in fresh Seafood and Steak.
Dublin
“Beautiful food, excellent quality, value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had early bird set menu here recently, and at 19.99 for 3 courses it was amazing value. The food was of a high standard. Waitress was very helpful and pleasant. Nice decor.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be back on my next visit to Sligo!

Dublin, Ireland
“Super delicious and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been to Eala Bhan four times now trying the lunch , early bird and dinner menus. Each time I have tried something different and have never been disappointed. Pasta dishes taste so fresh and creamy and usually I would get quite bored after two tastes of a pasta dish. Chicken fish steaks all very good. I absolutely love the pesto they serve with bread before starters, i wish they bottled it up and sold it, I mentioned it to the waitress on my last visit and I was given a free jar to take home by the owner, yummy !

Sligo
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was our first time eating in Eala Bhan and i have to say i would go back again and again and again!! The food was superb along with the service. We were a table of two that had booked and my recommendation would be to book as they are very busy. When we arrived we were shown to our table however they have no front of house desk which i did find unusual but it did not take away from the experience. We were served by a very pleasant and informative young waitress, who took our order and returned promptly with a small taster of soup and bread free of charge which was gorgeous. I opted for the Taste of the Sea starter to die for scallop, crab, prawn and all cooked in different ways looked fantastic and tasted better. My partner had the belly pork which he thought was equally as good. We both went for the Rib eye steak which came on a bed of champ with tobacco onions on top - divine. We shared a desert the sticky toffee pudding and for me this was the jewel in the crown it was so fresh and light and tasted incredible the balance of sweetness to the blackberry sauce with it was fab. I had two glasses of wine and my partner one bottle of Coors light. Price wise you get what you pay for really we had two starters, two mains (steak), one desert, two glasses of wine and a bottle of beer for €94.00. Defo worth a try i would highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DUBLIN
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We visit this restaurant almost every time we are in Sligo. As said before the food is excellent - well presented and very tasty. Would definitely recommend a visit

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant atmosphere with excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

All the previous reviews say it all really. This is one of the best restaurants in Sligo - book it and enjoy! The food is a visual delight and eats well and the service is attentive without being obtrusive. A minor criticism of my 'hake on a bed of spinach' would be the amount of spinach could be bigger, it was hardly 'a bed'. Yes, I know spinach reduces hugely when cooked, but my bed was only a spoonful.The taster soup starter was appreciated and very good and the warm chicken salad excellent. It is a very popular eating place in Sligo - book early, or be disappointed.