“A great service.” 5 of 5 stars

Edmonton, Canada
52 attraction reviews
“A great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The staff put up with me for about an hour as they spoke to me about genealogy and did checking for records on my family. They gave me advice as to places I should visit, and provided me (for a fee) with a few transcriptions of records that I had missed. Best to contact them in advance of your trip if you want much looked up, as they can't just figure it all out on the spot, especially if you're just starting your research and don't know much about your ancestors. It saved me a bit of time ultimately, in that I was then able to use what they'd given me to go view the original records.

Visited August 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Genealogy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

very helpful staff. no information could be traced for our ancestry line and no fee charged by staff for time spent

Visited June 2012