“no faults” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tullamore
ireland
“no faults”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Beautiful clean hotel. Lovely and homely feel. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Room clean.bed comfy. Leisure facilities excellent. My favourite was the hydro pool outside.very nice. Food in Italian restaurant was gorgeous. No faults with this hotel and good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Louise L, Front Office Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us recently.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to The Bridge House Hotel and hopefully we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Rooms Division Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Birr, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I took my mum for Afternoon tea after searching the website. Twenty Euro for two to me was good value for money and I can honestly say the experience I had at this Hotel certainly lived up to it. I booked our table and when we arrived it was all laid out for us and then the experience began. We were served our tea and coffee and what followed I can only describe as the Wow factor!! A selection of salmon on soda bread,and me being a vegetarian a selection of salad and cheese sandwiches were bought out alongside a selection of fresh cream cakes with two of the biggest fruit scones I have ever seen!Added were Pots of fresh cream served with Kiwi and pretty decoration chocolates did not disappoint! . Unlimited Tea & coffee was also part of this service. The staff were so helpful and the food plenty! I would challenge any hotel to live up to this standard for the price they charge. I feel if they advertised more this afternoon slot would be packed. I just hope that they do not increase their prices as in one evening I phoned and FB all my friends telling them to experience what I had. I have family visiting in a few weeks and I am planning to share this experience with them. Finally a Hotel giving great value for money and making you feel special. This truly is an afternoon treat not to me missed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your afternoon at The Bridge House Hotel.
Our "Afternoon Tea Special" is extremely popular and you will be pleased to know that for the moment we have no plans to increase the cost.

Hopefully, we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back to The Bridge House Hotel again in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my girlfriend my father and his partner for his 70th birthday. We booked two rooms and were given as a gesture of the Hotel, a beautiful room for myself with a balcony and for my father, an executive suite on the top floor.
We had other friends who came to dinner with us in a party of 10 in the restaurant. Service was top notch as always as the food in the Bridge house is renowned throughout Ireland. I didn't notice the noise the previous reviewer mentioned even though there was a wedding party in the hotel that night. All in all a brilliant experience from the brilliant staff and an excellent hotel. There is also A reserved car park for patrons who stay here. Definitely recommended A+!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting your review following your stay with us.
It was our pleasure to have you and your Family stay with us at The Bridge House Hotel for your Father's 70th birthday, we look forward in welcoming you all back for his 71'st birthday!.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Hotel & Italian restuarant both nice, staff very friendly & helpful. Our only problem was night time noise coming from residents bar & outside smoking area which continued into the very early hours on both nights. I appreciative that the hotels main business at weekends is wedding functions but due considerations for other guests should also apply. At 159 per room, I expected to get quality & rest. If your looking for a restful weekend look elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed our "Balcone Restaurant" and that you found our Staff to be friendly and helpful, however I am disappointed that you did not have a good nights sleep, for this I apologize.
Normally, Our Hotel Guests are not disturbed by any type of noise as our Function Rooms are away from the bedrooms. I do hope that we may have the pleasure in welcoming you back to The Bridge House Hotel again in the near future and I can assure you of happy, enjoyable and comfortable stay with us.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

stayed at this hotel on wed the 26th of june for one night the room was very clean,checkin was very fast.The staff are very friendly,we went to the Italian restaurant was fantastic really enjoyed it will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Louise L, Front Office Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to The Bridge House Hotel and look forward in welcoming you back again in the near future.

dublin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Attended a function there yesterday, this hotel is situated right in the centre of tullamore town. It has a small shopping centre and cinema across the street from it.nThe hotel was busy on our arrival, it had a family, relaxed feel to it. The hotel decor is a bit worn looking but this didnt affect our stay. Our room was adeqate in size, bed was big and linens crisp and clean, as was our room and bathroom. I really have to compliment all their staff, they were so attentive, helpful and friendly,especially the breakfast room staff, it really added to our experiences and was very refreshing. The hotel also has a leisure centre, which lots of guests appearded to be using, we did not. Food was satisfactory also.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stead here for a wedding recently but don't think I would return again. Location is in the middle of a town with no car park attached bu, instead about 100 meters to the rear of the hotel but it didn't feel very secure.

staff are all friendly but we found the rooms and food to be a let down. The hotel in general is somewhat old and in need of restoration. it's a bit of a maze to try and navigate around. Breakfast was a total let down,opted for the full irish and it was like eating a rubber ball that was reheated in a microwave ten times over.

For the price the hotel charges I thought it was the worst value for money in any hotel I have ever stayed in and I wouldn't be recommending it to any friends to visit.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us.
We are so disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay as we strive to ensure that all Guests have a wonderful and enjoyable stay with us. Did you inform our Front Office Staff on departure of your complaints?. My sincere apologies for any in-convenience experienced. I do hope that you will give The Bridge House Hotel a second chance and return to experience the "True Bridge House Hotel Hospitality". Please contact me directly on making your room reservation.

Rooms Division Manager.

Been to Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club? Share your experiences!