“felt so welcome,food absolutelt fab” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
laois
“felt so welcome,food absolutelt fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was looking for a nice restaurant for myself and my husband to go to for our first night out since the birth of our son,10 weeks ago. I rang a very well known restaurant in Co.Tipperary/Offaly and they were not very welcoming. I have to bring my son as I am breastfeeding. Anyway I contacted the blue apron and they couldnt have been nicer. No problem at all bringing the little man, even gave us a table for 4 so we'd have space for him.
Food was absolutely fab, we had goats cheese and the lamb cakesto start...delish. both had steaks for main and choc brownie and cheesecake for dessert.
Excellent value for money for the quality of food received and the staff were very attentive without being over the top.
Will def be returning

“Exquisite dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Wow wow wow, is how u would desbribe this fine dining experience, from the moment we entered the restrurant we were treated so well, the food was only devine, steak cooked to perfection and monkfish was to die for and the presentation of each course was exceptional, the dessert menu was just the iceing on the cake to what could only be described as a most beautiful evening of fine dining, the staff were also so helpful and it's hard to get service with a smile these days but this experience won't leave you disappointed.

Tullamore
“Turning into a 'Blue Apron' groupie!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Sorry to be so gushing about this place but it just never fails to please!! I have dined here recently, twice in quick succession, and note that they now have an early bird option. However, I didn't go for this but instead tried a couple of the newer dishes, i.e. Duck Liver Pate as a starter and the rack of lamb for the main. Both were beautifully presented - the pate in a glass jar and the rack of lamb was served exactly as ordered - rare. Again, I feel that all involved in making this the success that it is have one thing absolutely right - they haven't become complacent and always attempt to put the customer first. A pleasure to eat here!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
tullamore
“" Early Bird" or a la Carte?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Recently dined at the Blue Apron again, now time to comment. Each time everything has been excellent and the Ballontine of Lamb is outstanding. These past few meals in my opinion have been prepared by a Chef/Patron who learnt how to cook, use a knife, make/reduce a sauce and taste what he is serving, rare things today. Some say "It's a little bit expensive", I say "It's good value for the quality of the ingredients and labour involved". This is not prepared food from a wholesaler, this is food cooked to order, which takes a bit of time. A great restaurant for Tullamore and for the those on budget there is always The "Early Bird".

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tullamore, Ireland
“Best Restaurant In Tullamore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been here a couple of times since it opened, and have never been disappointed. Each course is well presented and is good enough for me to clear my plate each time! The food is of a much better quality than anything I have experienced in other local restaurants. The service here is attentive, without being pushy. Overall, a great restaurant.

• Visited October 2012