“Better than ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
monaghan
“Better than ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have always enjoyed my visits to Little Neroni in Monaghan but on my most recent visit I was delighted to see that they had redesigned the interior with a much better layout and colour scheme and improved the heating. This gave the place a much better atmosphere and a cosy feeling. The food is still top class with a very wide range of choices on the menu to suit all tastes. The staff are very pleasant, helpful and courteous.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“Well worth a look!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We always stop for a break in Monaghan on the Dublin-Donegal run. How we missed this place, I'll never know. I was a bit concerned by the lack of people inside when we got there, but after we left, I can't understand why it's not busier. We eat Italian a fair bit and this was as good as any I've had. The service was excellent,; attentive but not intrusive, food was served promptly and the portions were good. The food was really good. The bathrooms were spotless.
I don't leave a tip unless I feel it's deserved; I had no hesitation this time.
I will definitely be eating here again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin
“Good food at the right price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the towns most under rated restaurants it is in the centre of the town tucked away on glaslough streets. May tell you that it is worth a visit for the steak alone, it would rate with son e of the fancy restaurants in quality but it's price is better. Over alkyl the whole place is spacious it may look empty but do not let that fool you it has a constant trade coming through. The food is good with something to suit all tastes. I have taken italians here who were impressed and came back.
Their pizzas are a thin base offer great variety, even the pickiest eaters will find a dish that they like.
If you want a kid friendly restaurant this is ideal too large enough to have them do their thing without impeding on others.

Next time your in Monahan town try it for yourself..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Little Piece of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is an undiscovered gem. A gorgeous atmosphere accompanied by fantastic food at excellent value. I don't know why more people don't eat here. If in town and you like Italian food then Little Neroni is a must. They also do the most amazing steak.

Visited August 2012
Ireland
“Give this a miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We eat italian on a regular basis but this was the worst I have ever experienced service was poor food was awful. We complained to the waitress I would of expected a manager to appear and apologise they must not of thought enough of our custom to come out and meet us. We were there on a Friday evening early and left about 7.15 it was only about 10% full I can see why.