We stayed in Hillgrove for one night only, but it was worth it. Nice hotel in good place and we didn't have any problem to find it.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out went very quick even though there was few people in the queue.
Our room was lovely, very clean and bright.
I really enjoyed stay in Hillgrove
Hotel is nice, but I wouldn't go to their spa again! We had a couple massage and massage itself was ok, but the room was to hot, music to loud and completely not suitable for relaxation, and after the massage we have been left on our own without information where we can take a shower or even without bathrobes to cover ourselfs! There is shower in the room, but when my husband asked if we can use it the girl said it doesn't work and she didn't tell us what we can do. My husband asked where we can take a shower and then eventually she said we can use hotel's gym showers - I wen't there with towel over me (the same I was lying during the massage!!!) and I didn't get another towel!!! Also at the desk when I paid for the massage we got another "surprise" - the price was higher than we were ready to pay, no information about it on-line! totally terrible experience - never again!
- Also Known As:
- Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure Hotel
- Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure And Spa
- Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure Hotel Monaghan
- Hillgrove Hotel Leisure
- Hillgrove Hotel Monaghan
- Hillgrove Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ‘Majestically Magical’ 4 Star Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa is the ideal location for fabulous break away. Less than an hour’s drive from Belfast and Dublin the Hotel boasts 87 beautifully decorated bedrooms, including Suites with Jacuzzis. Enjoy their fabulous Leisure Club with Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna, Gym & Outdoor Hot Tub. You will love their luxurious Lir Spa & Wellness Centre and Hair at Hillgrove Hair Salon. The Hotel also has a superb Restaurant, Bars, Banqueting Suites & Conference Centre. Specialising in Girlie Breaks, Murder Mysteries, Rally Driving weekends and Family Breaks. Free Kids Club daily during all school holidays. Bouncy Castle, Games Room, Playground, Magic Shows. Walking distance from Monaghan Town. Indulge and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.