I was here for a wedding and was here for the full day and stayed the night.
The rooms in the hotel were very nice, the food was great bar breakfast which for an Irish Breakfast wasn't the best and the bar service was very good obviously this could all be down to the wedding. I would say that 10 years ago this hotel was amazing but it is in need of some upgrading it is starting to look a little dated. The location of the hotel is not great if you don't have a car as you will spend a bit on taxis. Service at the hotel again seemed great, we arrived early and the hotel let us check in early so we could get ready for the wedding. Not sure this is a hotel where you would spend 2 weeks but for a short break or business trip I would think it would be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western