“Such friendly service! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 88 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Italian, Irish, International
Bettystown, Ireland
“Such friendly service! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I visited Zu Zu with my mum and sister recently and often pop in for coffee. There was only one table free when we arrived which is a great sign! The food is top quality and very reasonably priced. The staff are extremely nice and helpful! It's a very nice spot and I'll definitely be back on a more regular basis. Great to see the place busy!

Laytown, Ireland
“What a Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I am fortunate that Zu Zu has opened up in my area. I used to go to another restaurant in the centre which I think serves really good food but Zu Zu has won me over with it's fantastic food and great value. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict and the Hollywood bagel for breakfast or all day brunch. The Eggs Benedict is the best I have ever had with fresh muffins, poached eggs, smoky bacon and asparagus topped with a great hollandaise sauce, all for €5.50. I have stayed in five star hotels and have never had Eggs Benedict like it. You may have to wait but that only proves it's cooked fresh. If you are travelling on the M1 to Belfast or Dublin divert via Julianstown or Drogheda for an amazing culinary experience at SouthGate the home of Coca Cola in Europe.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“What a Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I arrived to carry out some work in the Area and went in for a B/fast - what a surprise - a well fitted out Cafe serving a wonderful selection of tasty goodies -The mini B/Fast is more like a Maxi B/Fast great with a mug of Tea and Toast - great value , well cooked and I was able to pick up the daily paper and have free Wi Fi - A great little find in a shopping Centre just off the old Dublin Belfast Road - loads of parking

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Relaxing and refreshing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stopped here for a coffee and had some banoffi pie. Absolutely delicious banoffi, just perfect.
No queues and fast service. Very comfortable couches to sit on and relax. Friendly staff and quite in expensive. 1 euro for a soft drink is a winner.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Drogheda, Ireland
“Fantastic new Cafe, with first class service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I popped into this recently opened café today with a friend and what a pleasant surprise. I found the café very comfortable and unclustered with a choice of comfortable sofas and traditional tables and chairs. Having settled into one of the sofas, we were greeted by a smiling waiter, who would lift the doom and gloom on any day. Admittedly we had just called in for a coffee but having seen the menu we couldn't resist trying the rhubarb crumble and cream. "A good choice" we were advised by the waiter, and so it was. And the coffee was just as good, probably the best around. There was one further surprise in store when I went to settle the bill....change out of €10 for the two coffees and crumbles. I would highly recommend, and will be returning.

• Visited June 2013