“A Little gem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Drogheda, Ireland
“A Little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to West29 RestoLounge for a meal with my hubbie , what a fabulous experience , food was brilliant , service brilliant , the atmosphere in the place was brilliant ,this was our first time there ,but not our last will be back again ... Have to say the staff are really lovely & very welcoming , our stake cooked to perfection .

• Visited November 2012

Crumlin
“Tapas and More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

To be recommended - a chance to mix tapas with a main meal, a combination of Irish and continental cuisine - my favourity was the fact you could order tapas dessert - which was scrumptions - yuo knwo wehn you just want a couple of mouthfulls to send yuo meal mmmmm - the waitresses were very helpful, service good, food very good - and overall very good value.

Visited October 2012
louth
“The nicest restaurant in drogheda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My great friend brought me here for a meal for my birthday in september.wasnt my first time and will defo not be my last.everything is wonderful about west29.the staff are so welcoming and friendly.the food is fantastic with great variety and the atmosphere is cool.you could sit there all night as theres live music on a saturday night,and a lively bar called barroco aswell.great spot:-)

Drogheda
“Ab Fab!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Thought I had died and gone to heaven....not one thing to fault....everything was superb from the service to the food(even got wee samples of soup in tiny cups)cannot wait to go back!

• Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“The Cafe Gourmand is fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had dinner in West 29 on Friday 28th Sept and I have to say the whole experience was really fantastic. That was our third visit and it has gone from great to excellent. The restaurant was really busy with a great athmosphere. They have an extensive selection of aperitifs; my partner had a G&T & I had a Rickard (Pastis). For starters we had a selection of tapas. The complimentary taster shot of the signature soup was a nice touch. We had Ribeye steak & Turbot (one of the evening specials) for mains and both were cooked to perfection & really well presented. For desert I tried the Cafe Gourmand and I was really blown away. A neat selection of 4 petite deserts + an espresso (see photo). I will definitely be back. Its great food at reasonable prices with really friendly staff who seem to enjoy themselves as much as their customers!

• Visited September 2012