“Great place to get a nice steak!” 4 of 5 stars

061-410350
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 195 restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
“Great place to get a nice steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Had dinner here a couple of months ago and never got the chance to write a review, I had a steak and I must say it was one of the best I had got in a longtime , nice restaurant and good staff , defo coming back :)

78% Recommend
  • Polish first
“Fan-tas-tic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant. Fantastic meals time & time again. My husband & I go there for birthdays, anniversaries & any excuse we can think of!!! Ribs & loaded potato skins are one of our favourite starters!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I frequently lunch here. The food is always excellent, and fast. No waiting around or self service where its usually gone soggy from sitting in a bay marie. Not here always fresh, and wonderful

Visited October 2012
Ireland
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ate here in Nov 2012. Had no booking but they seated us very quickly. Chargrilled fillet of steak was beautiful. Was very busy and seems very popular. Some good areas for groups.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork, Ireland
“Never fails to deliver!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was here with my girlfriend and my parents recently, I hadn't been here in about a year and was delighted to find that it's still top notch.

The food was excellent, the steaks were cooked to perfection, exactly how we asked them to be done. The sides were really good too. I had the 10oz fillet and it was one of the tastiest and tender steaks I've had in a long time. We also had deserts and they were also excellent, I'd really recommend the after eight or the cookies pot! The service was also really good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere