“Relaxing stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Limerick
Dublin, Ireland
“Relaxing stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Just back from week end away at Absolute Hotel. Very impressed!!! It is a really good 4 star hotel!!!
Food is good, service is great! Really modern hotel with spacious rooms. We've got a complimentary upgrade to superior room with amazing river view plus sweets and pop corn as a part of " unlimited movies" deal.
For just an extra €5 u can have your breakfast in the room which is great!!!
We had fantastic time and sure be back soon for another relaxing week end!!

A little tip. Give ur visa( not debit) card details when you check in, otherwise you won't be able to put your bills for drinks and etc on your room.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My partner and I stayed in the Absolute on a Friday night. After a long journey we were dismayed to find the tiny on site car park full, and had to go across the road to park at a charge of €5, so be warned.

Apart from that we had a great stay, friendly check in, really nice room, and great bar food.

Breakfast was great, apart from dirty cups!

All in all a good stay, and central to the city centre, but not sure if I'd rush back.

Would recommend the Milk Market on a Saturday, great food and local coffee!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Augusta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Really nice place, very modern and clean. The parking garage was nice and secure. The staff was very kind, but have us some wrong information about walking distances. But I would definitely stay there again!!!

Tuam, Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend for a hen . I had an inclusive package , E79 B&B including dinner pp p night in a double room . There is a spa and hair salon on site .
I had a back & shoulder massage and got my hair done these attracted a 15% discount as part of package . The service in both was excellent.
we ate as a large group in the restaurant , we had a set 4 course menu with about 4-5 choices , the food was gorgeous and presentation was great .
The bar served late so that suited our fun !!
Breakfast is buffet style and was fully stocked when I ate .
rooms are bright and modern .

I would definately recommond this hotel ,and hope to return .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Spa day...... This place is such a hidden treasure, I honestly feel so good after treatment, staff are so professional but still friendly. Five star spa!
I have fairly problem skin and the therapist was very understanding and offered dome great advise.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel St Patrick's Weekend. We had booked a double room & dinner & were delighted to be upgraded. Room fab v modern loved the lighting & decor. The only fault I had was I odered a burger for my meal which was very nice but I found was not cooked properly in the middle. I said it to the (foreign) waitress who was disinterested. I also said it to another waitress at checkout who informed me that some people like their burgers pink!! Don't think so not unless they are looking for a bout of food poisioning. Would go back to ABsolute Hotel again but would ask they cook my burger thoroughly.

Cork
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just back from a weekend away at this hotel. room very modern, and clean. I am a very light sleeper so air conditioning was keeping me awake so I turn it off.The Bar was a bit smaller than most 4* hotels.We charged all drinks to our Room.Pint and a glass of wine each time.End of night I went to sign. Instead of Pint and Glass one was Pint and Bottle of Wine I normaly I just sign it But I had my reading glassing with me so i read it( lucky me . )There was a mix up with Dinner. the girl said I should have got voucher, when I showed her my print out 4 breakfasts 2 Dinners She said I should of ordered 4 Dinners ( I done all this on internet.) we eat out the first night. after short time we got this clear up. We are both in our Sixtys so I aspose if we were younger I would have giving this Hotel a bitter rating. I would recomend this Hotel to my Children

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Absolute Hotel? Share your experiences!