“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Free Glass of Bubbly
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Limerick
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Staff were the best we've ever come across in any Irish hotel, bar none. Secure carpark. Location not in city centre but close enough to walk. Overall a great experience and we will most definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Polish first
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

The hotel has great location on the river and only 5 minutes walk to the main shopping center. We booked a 2 night spa break, the room was very spacious the bathroom was modern. The beds were very comfortable and we were happy the hotel supplied full hairdryer, 110v was available in the room so we were able to recharge our cell phones. . The bar was great, the food amazing along with the server Eoin. The staff were excellent and I would have no hesitation returning to and recommending this hotel.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed in the Absolute Hotel for 2 nights in January. Had a really great experience and will definitely be back..Room was perfect, staff were great and food was excellent. The hotel is also in a perfect spot for the nearby restaurants and pubs we checked out. Having looked at some of the below comments I have to highly disagree with the "Girls weekend" reviews. My partner couldn't praise the spa highly enough (she should know as she works in one) and had a brilliant experience even bringing the mother there!! As for the girl Michelle behind reception. I would like to take this time to thank her personally from the two of us for making sure we had such a great stay. We have sent friends to stay there since and all have glowing reports. Michelle was always on hand to help and is a real credit to her employers..Staff at the reception and in the Bar/Restaurant were very welcoming and I've honestly not had a better experience in the other Limerick hotels I've stayed in (This is including the Clarion and Radisson Hotels) Only problem we had was that we couldn't make a long weekend of it. Only problem I could think of was when we came back from a night out and the night porter wouldn't believe I stayed there as I left my key card in the room!!! My fault, so was no big deal to us!! Thanks again to your staff ESPECIALLY the receptionist Michelle. We'll be back sooner rather than later.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed in the Absolute Hotel on St Patricks weekend for a hen party. I do not have a bad word to say about the entire stay. We had Dinner & Breakfast included in our package and both were delicious. As we were a large group (25+) I thought we would have some difficulty reserving an area to eat in the restaurant. We were all seated together and the service and food were perfect. The entire party is still talking about the hotel and there are several that will be returing to stay sometime in the future. A big thanks to all the staff for making it such a relaxing and fun weekend!!!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed for 1 night in a superior room. Fabulous room, with loads of space, overlooking the Abbey river. I have stayed in most of the hotels in town, and this was by far the most comfortable hotel room experience. 10 min walk to town, passing a lovely restaurant Azur on the way, and the Lock bar for a drink also......

Room Tip: Room 507 was Lovely. Limited space in car park underneath, so get there early
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Portarlington, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed in hotel for a girls only family weekend away to celebrate my cousin returning from Australia. All 9 of us had a great weekend and all said would definity return for another stay. The hotel is very well situated, Limerick town centre is within 10 minutes walk. All the staff we encountered were lovely and so friendly. Rooms were lovely and spacious no bath in bathroom though but I'll forgive this as I liked everything else. We had only 2 minor issues 1 being a burn mark on a chair in my room and secondly we ate in the bar on first night and dinning room second night and menus were the same which was a pity. But food was great both nights and breakfast was excellant. We're already planning our next visit!!

Cork Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

bar food fantastic, service excellent. Tasty Breakfast to the room on time and plenty of choice. I Originally wanted a suite on the reccommendation of a friend but they were booked out- on filling out a customer survey with the hotel i mentioned that i was disappointed i could not book one at a time of my stay- as a gesture of goodwill the hotel have given me a free upgrade on my next booking which i will be availing of. Really modern comfy rooms, loved the vending machines on each floor that provide snacks, drinks, wine & emergency wash bag essentials very good idea i thought and not overpriced. overall i would reccommend it and i will be returning ( To a suite!!) parking overnight is €5 in the multistory carpark across the road. very safe. s

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Absolute Hotel? Share your experiences!