“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Limerick
Galway,Ireland
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and were thoroughly delighted by the hotel. The rooms are comfortable,clean and modern. The location is excellent and plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants nearby. The staff were friendly and efficient, special mention to the local barman who served us when we arrived back late on our final night, he demonstrated excellent customer service(tall man with dark hair if management are reading this). Overall we highly recommend a stay here and we will definitely be back if we venture to Limerick again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Altaf Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Mayo ,Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

It was our first time staying here and it didn't disappoint, very friendly staff including Gary at Reception who went out of his way to help us on sun nite for dinner....thanks gary !
Ate here one night and very reasonable and tasty!!! The only downside is no parking however the hotel has agreed a price for 8.50 per day instead of the 15€ per day charge in the nearby Harvey's quay car park ..... All in all would highly recommend this hotel very central, reasonable and friendly staff.....if you are staying on a sat night it can be quiet noisy but that is a reason not to choose here

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Package price was 140e for room with kingsize bed, breakfast for 2, evening meal which was 2 course but tasted gorgeous, 2 glasses of wine (dry and nice also) and finally 2 cocktails, also there were 2 cup cakes in our room on arrival which a small but cute touch, location is great as is just off main st, its in city centre so views were as you might think but didn't bother me and today they just sent me an email offering me 10e off our next stay respect to that. Restaurant was busy on a sat night with music in the bar Well worth a stay definitely.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

Our staff and I would be delighted to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

limerick,ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last weekend and I was delighted with the whole experience. The hotel is fantastic value for money and with a location that cannot be beaten. The receptionist was most welcoming and friendly and the room was perfect. The bar and restaurant areas are very inviting and the staff were most pleasant. Will be using this hotel on many occasions into the future. Only downside was a grumpy night porter whose language was a bit choice

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Inola, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at The George Boutique Hotel many times over the last few years, I have to admit that the staff here does try every thing to make my stays feel like home. All the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. With my trips being all work related I would leave and return at all hours of the day and night and no matter what time it was I was greeted with a smiling face and a hot cup of coffee. I would tell anyone that this is simply the best in Limerick. I always know when I return I will be home......

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

Rossendale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was our 6/7 stay to the George Hotel. we have stayed in several other hotels in the city center and always returned to the George.
The staff were brilliant and seemed to all have been trained extremely well in customer service.
we had a minor problem with no hot water in our room and we were moved to anther room with many appologies and the lovely gesture of a bottle of wine and chocolates which was a very lovely touch.
The rooms are all consistently good. They have stopped having soap and shampoo in the bathrooms and replaced them with a soap dispenser but that is a minor thing.
Tthe bar is great, full of life at weekends and a very nice place to have a drink or food. we ate in the bar on several occassions, the food was very good and we were served very quickly.
We loved the Cearer salad so much we ate it on 3 days.
Overall it is amazing value for money and you simply couldnt find a better place to stay in the City centre. There are higher rated hotels but the staff at the George are as good as you would get in any 5 star hotel . it is the perfect base to enjoy the City.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. some of the rooms on the lower floors,especially those on O'Connell Street c...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Excellent room and very good value, breakfast was fine but nothing special, staff freindly. Perhaps could do a little more to explain the parking arrangements as there are two car parks nearby. Pulling up outside the Hotel entrance which is only has a small area to drop off cases and was full is an issue especially when its raining, could publish a bit more on their adverts about whats best to do and warning people there is limited space. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

As regards the parking arrangements, we have these clearly marked on our website. We also send a pre-arrival email to all our guests that book directly on our website which clearly states the parking arrangements we have with nearby car parks are we do not have our own parking facility. I am disappointed to hear that you did not see this information before you arrived as we do our utmost to ensure all our guests are informed prior to arrival.

I hope this will not deter you from visiting us again at The George Boutique Hotel as we would be delighted to have you stay with us in the near future.

Altaf Khan

Been to The George Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!