“Found this pub just driving around...... thank God!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 216 Restaurants in Limerick
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Foley's Bar & Restaurant Located Just off the n21 Adare To Newcastlewest Road Foley's Pub established in 1870 still holds a lot of the old Irish pub Charm with Kate O Foley's Kitchen Now Playing Host To Our Modern Restaurant, Behind Every Nook & Cranny you will find old Irish Antiques, Photos & Most Of All The Warm Irish Welcome We Have Become So Well Known For.Bar Food Served Monday - Sunday 12pm - 9pm Kate O's Restaurant Open Fri, Sat & Sunday 6pm - 9pm Traditional Sunday Lunch Served 12pm - 5pm
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Found this pub just driving around...... thank God!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Mary is the owner's mother and she was working the day we found Foley's. We were driving back to Adare taking the country roads and stumbled on this out of the way pub. The Guinness was excellent. We stopped just for a drink and decided to lunch here also. The Chicken pot pie was very good. But the mussels were amazing. Reasonably priced and so charming. We were a party of six and everyone's food was tasty.. Only a 10 min drive out of Adare.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Limerick, Ireland
“Time warp.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had a very average meal here recently. The food on offer here is very dated and just plain poor. I had a Chicken Curry dish that tasted like a fruit bowl it was just bad.

Visited April 2014
Tipperary, Ireland
“Best Cod meal I have had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I visited Foley,s restaurant recently and ordered the cod with salad and chips.
I have to say after 60 odd years This was the best one yet, nicely cooked and served with a beautiful salad.
To my surprise the cost was very reasonable compared to others I have visited.
Will call there again soon on my travels.
Would also recommend the T bone steak that was the choice of my Wife and she knows her food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fabulous ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had a fabulous reasonable priced meal at foleys. The service was excellent with each course served fast. I would recommend everyone to try there but I would definitely ring to book first as there were quiet busy while we were there

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Great food, helpful, attentive staff and atmosphere in rural County Limerick. Family meal in a busy but equally relaxing setting!

• Visited April 2014