“Excellent as usual.” 5 of 5 stars

061-609000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cornstore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 216 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: European, Irish, Seafood, Steakhouse, International
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Cornstore Restaurant Limerick is situated in the heart of Limerick City, on Thomas Street. As one of Limerick's best restaurants, we offer a casual, warm and lively dining experience in a Manhattan style setting, complete with a unique wine and cocktail bar. Specialising in seafood and steak, the restaurant works on the ethos of "quality food sourced locally".
“Excellent as usual.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to the cornstore this afternoon with my girlfriend where we both enjoyed a fabulous meal. To start I had the famous wings and my other half had scallops both were excellent. For mains it was onglet steak for me and turbot for herself. it was the first time I had this cut of meat and it was melt in your mouth with great flavour. Would like to see again on the menu. The turbot was also devine. To finish it was chocolate cake and creme brulee. Yum.Have also to mention that the atmosphere and service was top notch.

London
“"Outstanding"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This has to be my favorite restaurant in the Munster region,,,,,,for the unrivalled combination of , great food, friendliness ,, great service and relaxed atmosphere, this place gets my vote,,The Cocktails are a must and the food and service in the cornstore was impressive to say the least,,,,,i cant recommend this place highly enough, Ill be back for sure..

cork
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.Everything from the mouth watering chateaubriand to the exceptional service was a delight.The mussels were absolutely divine!Really cant wait to go back there again.

Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent! ( +vegetarian dream) *****”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We (me and my boyfriend) went to Corn Store today 30th of March for lunch. I was very surprised about good choice for vegetarian options on menu. Choice still could be wider, but at least it wasn't curry and pasta option only! I had a lovely main course Potato Gnocchi! It was very tasty and colorful! I didn't need add any salt nor paper or anything else. It just would be a sin to add something to it! Beautiful! And my fiancée had days special of the day "Ribs"! He said they they were best ribs ever he eat before! Too good and he unfortunately couldnt finish them. And the chips which were served with Ribs were fantastic! Too less though... mmm.. So suggestion - to serve more chips and less ribs! At least as an option! :)

Dessert - was just stunning!

Atmosphere was great in there!

Service is fantastic! Waitresses where all the time around (I mean it), but they were not too much into ur face! They spot it very quickly that our water was gone. I was nicely surprised - how well they observed it! Great job guys!
In general Staff were very friendly and welcoming!

I absolutely loved my first experience in The Cornstore! And I`m looking forward some night to come back for dinner!

I read previous comments about that portion size is small there. Well, I can say they are NOT! And Im a girl with big apatite! The portion sizes were just perfect! :)

Limerick, Ireland
“worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We ate in the cornstore Sunday 24th and all i can say it was delicious. We had goats cheese crostini for starters and the sirloin steak for mains. The steak was ab fab the best iv eaten in a long time. My 3 yr old had a fillet of salmon and he really enjoyed. Only negative was it was a bit expensive

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere