“Excellent! ( +vegetarian dream) *****” 5 of 5 stars

061-609000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cornstore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 194 Restaurants in Limerick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Irish, Seafood, International, European
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Cornstore Restaurant Limerick is situated in the heart of Limerick City, on Thomas Street. As one of Limerick's best restaurants, we offer a casual, warm and lively dining experience in a Manhattan style setting, complete with a unique wine and cocktail bar. Specialising in seafood and steak, the restaurant works on the ethos of "quality food sourced locally".
Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent! ( +vegetarian dream) *****”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We (me and my boyfriend) went to Corn Store today 30th of March for lunch. I was very surprised about good choice for vegetarian options on menu. Choice still could be wider, but at least it wasn't curry and pasta option only! I had a lovely main course Potato Gnocchi! It was very tasty and colorful! I didn't need add any salt nor paper or anything else. It just would be a sin to add something to it! Beautiful! And my fiancée had days special of the day "Ribs"! He said they they were best ribs ever he eat before! Too good and he unfortunately couldnt finish them. And the chips which were served with Ribs were fantastic! Too less though... mmm.. So suggestion - to serve more chips and less ribs! At least as an option! :)

Dessert - was just stunning!

Atmosphere was great in there!

Service is fantastic! Waitresses where all the time around (I mean it), but they were not too much into ur face! They spot it very quickly that our water was gone. I was nicely surprised - how well they observed it! Great job guys!
In general Staff were very friendly and welcoming!

I absolutely loved my first experience in The Cornstore! And I`m looking forward some night to come back for dinner!

I read previous comments about that portion size is small there. Well, I can say they are NOT! And Im a girl with big apatite! The portion sizes were just perfect! :)

Limerick, Ireland
“worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We ate in the cornstore Sunday 24th and all i can say it was delicious. We had goats cheese crostini for starters and the sirloin steak for mains. The steak was ab fab the best iv eaten in a long time. My 3 yr old had a fillet of salmon and he really enjoyed. Only negative was it was a bit expensive

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a little after xmas party there in January. I had been told that the steak was very good and I was really really happy to find it was better than my expectations! So so tasty! Lovely atmosphere, staff were friendly. Anything wanted was no problem. Lovely warm outdoor smoking area. Work in a hotel in Limerick and I'm always happy to recomend The Cornstore. 5 stars from me!

• Visited January 2013
Portumna
“Irish - French Connection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

A mixed group of 14 Irish and French booked in for an early lunch in the Cornstore, we arrived just after 12am and where immediately shown to our table. I had been in contact with the Restaurant some weeks before and had been sent their menu and wine list by email. The restaurants approach to our booking was professional and extremely helpful. Our plan was to dine early and then take in a game of Rugby which was being played locally, however the atmosphere high level of service and fine selection of food and wine prevented us from wanting to leave, and our plans were abandoned.

We went on to watch the Ireland v Italy game in the Sin Bin (so the day went down hill unfortunately because of the result not the venue)

On behalf of our group I would like to thank the Management and Staff of the Cornstore for looking after us all so well. Each meal (two courses) was well received and highly rated by each member of our group.

Dick - Portumna

Lido de Jesolo italy
“First time there-disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The starter was lovely-feta salad with pomegranete-very unusual. But the salmon main course was not good- served with a bit of tastless risotto. Wont go back. Then asked for a glass of wine and they brought a bottle. Waiter had very bad english.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere