“Seriously Good ..” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Limerick
Dublin, Ireland
“Seriously Good ..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I booked No 1 Pery square for a one night getaway with girlfriends, and genuinely found the experience faultless.. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, full body massage was excellent and the food was seriously good.. And after a fun night on the tiles in Limerick city the very late check out was like a gift from God.. So thanks to all the staff for making our very short visit a very enjoyable one.. Don’t hesitate.. Treat yourself.. You won’t be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Delighted you enjoyed your time with us so much and thank you for the lovely words

537 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I won an overnight stay in this hotel and my God was I lucky to have done so! It is such a beautiful hotel and so so relaxing and picturesque, it is very central but not in the hustle and bustle of things! The bedrooms are beautiful and the food for breakfast was gorgeous, what impressed me the most were the staff, the were the nicest and friendliest of any hotel staff I have ever encountered and they did everything to make our stay more comfortable! I will definitely be returning for another stay at this wonderful hotel...No 1 Perry Square!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay at No 1 and we look forward to welcoming you back
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Joined family and friends for a wedding here.It is in the heart of the city and very luxurious.We had delicious food ,cosy warm accommodations could have spent another few days !The decor was spot on,great place for a family getogether.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Delighted you had such a great time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My friends brought me away for a night to No.1 Pery Square, a belated birthday and I am from nearby Clare, so sort of local but had not stayed in one pery square before. We drove down from Dublin, I was really looking forward to the luxury rooms and the Spa - they were perfect but dinner was stunning! The beautiful Brasserie One Restaurant is really comfortable, perfectly lit, which was great as we were knackered after a long week. The food was sumptuous, and delicious and I ate all round me but didn't bloat afterwards, total result as I was slightly worried about getting into a swimsuit for the Spa the next morning. It was a gang of girls, we left behind husbands, lovers, children, dogs, horrible bosses, gym membership... and it felt like we were dining in Provence. Or maybe somewhere nice in Italy. I know nothing about wine but that was v nice, one of the girls chose well, and the Prosecco was even nicer! Dinner was a feast, Breakfast was a feast, like with several courses, we did not need lunch, think I brought an apple with me from breakfast, I was sorted. We saw a gorgeous cake in the foyer as we were leaving for a christening going on in the private dining room upstairs, am wondering if the Brasserie made that too?? Every guest coming and going in the hotel winks and smiles at you, I'm very partial to winking! Anyway, it was v hard to leave, it was a life saving weekend at the time as our work lives were so stressful. Totally rejoice and recommend this venue for it's food and fun.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, stretching out on a bed the size of a small country is pure bliss
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
THank you for your lovely review in particular comments on our food. Food we are passionate about and I am delighted you all enjoyed your evening so much. Hope to see you in from Clare again some day soon
Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our 1st anniversary in September 2012. This small hotel is in an excellent location for walking to the sights of Limerick. It is located in a beautiful Georgian era building that has been restored. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The in house restaurant serves wonderful food, especially breakfast! The rooms are very well kept and cozy. I would absolutely recommend and stay at this gem again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is an excellent small family run hotel situated in the heart of Limerick! The owner and staff could not have been friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had a nice stay. The rooms were large in size and well appointed and you can't beat the location for Limerick city.

We ate in the hotel restaurant on one evening and the quality and standard of the food was excellent.

All in all I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing accommodation in Limerick city, I think you find it hard to get another hotel which beats it for value and quality of accommodation!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
THank you for coming to stay in Limericks historic Georgian quarter, delighted you had a good time and hopefully you will return some day soon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding here in December. What a fab hotel. Cant say enough about it. We stayed in a period room, which was fantastic. Best matress ever. Food was amazing! Nicest soup ever and the beef was the nicest we had ever had. Both Terri and Patricia were brilliant in the run up and on the day! Over all a fab hotel, fab food, wonderful staff

• Stayed December 2012

Been to No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!