Staying two nights, this was a girlie break for some golf and spa use. The new buildings blend in very well with the old house and the staff were extremely helpful and everywhere so you did not have to wait to catch someone's attention.
The pool is slightly on the small side but that was OK because it was no busy.
Food in the Thai restaurant was excellent and all in all the price for our stay was very good value for money.
Very good breakfast though it has to be said that at it's peak it was very busy and they stuggle to cope with all the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid 170 acres of mature parkland, 1.2Km from Kilkenny City, Lyrath Estate fuses stunning contemporary hotel design with the elegance of the original 17th century Lyrath House. Featuring 139 spaciously appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, numerous bars and restaurants, the award winning Oasis Spa and Oasis Health Club, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows which border its 17 meter infinity edge pool. Whilst the "Kilkenny Convention Centre" at Lyrath Estate offers purpose-built state-of-the-art facilities for up to 1,500 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa And Convention Centre
- Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa & Convention Centre Hotel Kilkenny
- Lyrath Hotel Kilkenny
- Lyrath Estate Kilkenny
- Lyrath Estate Hotel Convention Centre