“Wonderful food and staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 147 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Wonderful food and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I eat here from time to time, and the food has never disappointed. The staff always seem friendly and welcoming, and last time our server, a guy in his twenties, even gave us all a chopstick-lesson!
Great children's menu that is value for money and lovely, is slightly small, mains.

Visited July 2014

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I go to this restaurant as much as I can as the food is delicious and the staff are always so friendly and helpful. Early bird menu is great value for money aswell. I highly recommend Lemongrass!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wexford, Ireland
“Awful experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here because everywhere else was fully booked, and now we know why.
My partner ordered 2 starters and they were both brought out on the same plate, even though they both had 2 different sauces. Had one bite of the spring roll started and immediately felt ill, and there was a rotten smell in the air.
The hostess, after we had alerted the only nice waiter there, seemed ignorant to the fact that we did not have a nice experience, and was downright rude.
Safe to say we didnt pay for any of the starters, made a hasty exit (to take care of my sick partner) and shall never return.
AVOID!!!!! PLENTY OF OTHER NICE PLACES TO EAT IN KILKENNY, JUST BOOK IN ADVANCE :-)

Visited July 2014
“Thursdays Tea for Two Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Thus is our second visit to Lemongrass, the last was some 18 months ago on our first holiday in the area. The location is ideal, about 3 minutes from the parking area, which is free after 6pm. The tea for Two menu is really good value for money, for €49.50 you get the choice of starter to share, a main course each, with rice or noodles, a desert to share and beverages. The choice on the menu was very good, the operation sizes were good, the food very tasty and service was very prompt and polite. The starter was spicy vegetable rolls,I had Nasi Gorang for my main course and my wife had Beef in Black Bean Sauce, all freshly cooked, for desert we had profiteroles, all of which were very tasty. If I have one complaint is was that the plates were cold, but that could be easily rectified. The standard if anything has improved since our last visit and we would definitely visit again, when in That part of Ireland.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Ok, better years ago”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Can't fault the value this restaurant offers but I have to say, I loved this restaurant when it was located on john street & I definitely think the food has taken a hit since re-opening. Staff good though.