“Good venue” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
11 attraction reviews
“Good venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very large bar, lovely décor. Lively spot with live music/bands. Different areas in the bar so you can be in the middle of the madness or you can move to snug areas for chat. Food also served during the day.

Visited August 2014

“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Popped in for a drink with my wife and had a couple of G&Ts
Great place to stop off. Both cosy and funky inside with plenty of space to chill out.

Dublin, Ireland
“Left Bank and right on side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The beer was cold and the atmosphere was great, only stayed a while as we were meeting friends, should have stayed there

Visited July 2014
Carlow, Ireland
“Discriminating security.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Came here last night for a friends birthday in an area of the left bank that had been RESERVED for all of our group.

My boyfriend is almost 30 years old and was asked for ID by the ignorant balding security guard at the main entrance. He of course doesn't carry around his ID, nobody else in our party was asked for ID. My boyfriend has long hair and this is the only dicriminating reason he was not allowed enter the building becauseThe balding security guard then started joking with the other security guard at the door about "if he takes off his hat will it look better?" To which the other guard said "No!" Another friend was wearing the exact same hat, he had short hair and was not asked for ID or to take his hat off.

I was absolutely shocked ! What kind of backwards system is that? Eventually we were allowed enter the pub but due to this level of absolute ignorance and discrimination none of our group stayed more than 10 minutes and left. Thanks to your backwards system you lost the service of 36 people.

We went to a few other pubs and eventually langtons and nobody discrimated against my boyfriend and we were allowed in no problem.

We will most certainly not be back and won't be recommending this pub to anybody in future.

Visited August 2014
17 attraction reviews
“excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I reserved an area for my 30th birthday and I was very impressed by the service I received from the events staff before we even arrived. They always responded promptly. I love that we had our own escorts to take us to our area and escorts to the late bar afterwards. The venue is very impressive on the inside atmosphere was fantastic. And to top it off my husband left his coat behind and the manager rang and is posting it back to us now that's service. Highly recommend this venue

Visited June 2014