“Good dinner, worth going” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 146 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Irish
“Good dinner, worth going”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Four of us went for dinner and had the lamb roast special. Service was good and portions were as well. Presentation was also well done and the food was very good for pub food. Would recommend if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Dined here on our first night and used a Groupon voucher. This meant we could chose from an early bird menu. It did have a fair selection. I chose the Guinness Onion soup for starter and my boyfriend chose a Crab and Leek Tart. I found my soup was very bland in flavor, the onions were overcooked and I could not really the Guinness. My boyfriend loved his started! He found it very tasty. For the main course we both had Creamy Chicken Tagliatelle. It was cooked to perfection! I actually found that there was too much chicken which is not a bad complaint. Pasta and sauce was cooked so well I would have just ordered that. Would recommend this as a main. Service was very welcoming and really made us feel comfortable.

• Visited December 2013