My partner and I stayed at the hotel in the new year.
The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
Staff were polite and helpful
We could not use the pool or other facilites i.e. jacuzzi due to the high number of children
using the pool and it was quite noisy to use the jacuzzi - the children were having fun.
I would suggest couples need to be made aware of how child friendly it is as if as a couple you want a relax time than would not recommend due to the amount of children staying there
when we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the three star Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny your break begins from the moment you leave home. Set out on your journey stress free knowing that we are easily accessible and have ample free car parking on site. The Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny is one of the best known hotels and if it is Kilkenny hotels you are looking for then look no further! Once you have arrived in Kilkenny City you can begin to enjoy our superb hotel facilities which include Lavender Spa, Leisure Club, popular Image Hair Salon, Claddagh Restaurant, themed Paddock Bar and Lenny Lion's Kids Club during all school holidays. Friendly, efficient staff is at your disposal for the duration of your stay. We pride ourselves on our standards of service and customer care, many guests return time and again to soak up the genuine, friendly atmosphere that prevails at the Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure Hotel Kilkenny
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure And Spa Hotel
- Springhill Court Kilkenny
- Hotel Springhill Court