We stayed here for one night, I had 2 children of 6 & 8 with me and I have to say when I drove past it I looked and thought oh no what have I done, It looks really old from outside, We found the carpark around the back and went in, From then on the stay couldnt have been better really. We had a lovely time, The food was delicious and portions were generous, the staff really couldnt do enough for us, My daughter was havnig great fun being a waitress to us :) the reception staff and bar staff were insistant they carry our bags to our rooms. Breakfast was lovely and cooked to order. The location was superb, right along the street with lots of nightlife. The place looks old but it is spotless clean and nice and warm too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel