If you like chic modern hotels with a lift to your room then don't bother with this one. However if you like a bit of old world charm, clean rooms and good service then this hotel is great value for money. Ok it's not the Ritz but its all you need for a few days to explore the beautiful Kilkenny. We stayed in the more recently built extension at the back and this was definitely more quiet than the front rooms. The breakfast was lovely and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They arranged an extra early breakfast for us as we were there for a sporting event and it was no problem making hot chocolate for my daughter who didn't drink tea or coffee. There's a nice wee bar downstairs if you don't want to go too far but the hotels central location means most bars and restaurants are only a few paces away.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.