“Manor West Tralee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tralee
Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland
“Manor West Tralee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Highly recommended. Staff are always friendly and accommodating, the food is good and the facilities are excellent. It's very handy for the business traveller with good internet facilities and a nice quiet location for a bit of rest.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Polish first
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at the Manor West for 13 days and it was of the best hotels I ever stayed at. It is modern, clean with great amenities. It was centrally located and that made it easier to get around. I can't say enough about the staff, especially, at the front desk. The bar had a nice menu and the service and food was wonderful. The restaurant served breakfast every morning and everything was fresh and plentiful . This was complimentary which was a nice touch. From our first day to our last we found tins hotel to a great value with the best staff you could hope for. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to return one day.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel 4/5 times a year due to work commitments. I've never had a bad stay, the staff are very friendly & helpful. The food is fantastic, I only eat in the bar rather than the restaurant as I am on my own and would rather eat in the bar. However, the chowder is the best I've ever had! I intend to keep booking here whenever I have to go to Tralee, and frankly I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed September 2013
omagh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

my wife,me and are 4mth old baby had a great time.room was nice and warm,clean and beds so comfortable.staff were all really friendly.the leisure centre had great facilities including kids pool,jacuzzi and sauna.plus plenty of shops near by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We arrived in Tralee on a touring holiday of Ireland. We hadn't booked in advance, but Manor West was recommended in our guide book. It took a little time to find it, as it is slightly out of town beside a retail park. First impressions were of a large business or convention type hotel, and this was reinforced by the imposing foyer, which screamed at me "this place will be mega-bucks". I backed out, but summoned my courage and approached the desk to enquire about availability and rates. To my surprise, I was quoted a very reasonable price well within my budget, which I gladly accepted.
The room was spacious and very clean and well equipped with all the facilities you would expect in a modern hotel. Bed was very comfortable. We did not use the pool or leisure centre. We took our evening meal in the bar, where a very helpful waiter advised us about the best choices. He was right each time, and the quantities were generous to say the least.The Guinness was also excellent. Full Irish breakfast was well up to standard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hi,would like to thank all the staff for making our weekend just fab.A special thanks to Pauline for all her help , a gem .Great hotel .fab food ( god bless the chef ) . Had a fantastic time once again.Cant wait for the return .just love Tralee and the friendly people.(thanks from the Cork'ies )

Room Tip: Room with a view of the mountains .mmmmmmmmm
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Huddersfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights on a tour of Ireland. We have our favourite hotel in Ireland anyway but this runs a close second --nearly the best we stayed in. Fantastic leisure centre really relaxed in the warm pools.Food very good in restaurant and great service second to non from RORY deputy manager . Hes what would make us return due to his excellent service. Plus very good staff as well. Bar food in the bar was very good and lots of locals dining there which is a good sign --when one table became vacant it was immediately taken by another customer . Hope to return again before long.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Manor West Hotel? Share your experiences!