“Nice place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 52 Tralee B&B and Inns
Central Wisconsin
“Nice place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Loved the location and the nice antiques and the room. When the owner saw I had problems with stairs, offered me a nice first floor room. Very secure place and walking distance to restaurants and enjoyed our stay here a lot!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location appealing.

Here we strive to make sure that everyone has a home from home experience so if that means re arranging allocations to suit a guest, dealing with specific dining needs at breakfast time or opening our breakfast room early and closing it late we always try to accommodate any requests our valued guests may have.

I hope that you had a safe trip home and that you enjoyed your time here in Ireland.

With fondest regards;

Martin Bonner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at the Park Georgian Guest House for a couple of days in early September 2013. Martin was extraordinarily helpful and friendly, and I could see myself sitting down with him over a coffee or pint just to chat. I stayed in room 401 at the top of the stairs, and it was clean and comfortable. I almost opted out of the breakfast, but am glad I didn't as it was cooked to perfection (the white and black puddings were particularly delicious). I found myself often admiring much of the artwork hung throughout the guesthouse, as well as the building itself which is made up of old castle stone. Within walking distance of the museum, rose garden, and many pubs, shops, and restaurants. I wish there were clones of Martin and his staff throughout the world so everyone could experience the high quality service I did. I would highly recommend this establishment - a must stay if you are visiting Tralee.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience of The Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that you found the building so interesting and our accommodation and food so appealing. We make as much of our own products as we can and anything we can't make ourselves is sourced from local suppliers, I do believe this makes a difference and I'm glad you seemed to think so to.

We aim to make everyone feel at home here and the job is made much easier by having Cora and Annmarie here to take care of the place and the guests so well.

I hope that we will be able to host you again here at The Park Georgian some time in the near future.

Grosse Ile, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The location was good, with a lovely park across the street. The breakfast was outstanding! Martin, the innkeeper, was extremely helpful in making suggestions for restaurants, as well as places to visit. The rooms were good, with reasonable space. Parking was a challenge, but Martin directed us to a near-by parking garage. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you particularly enjoyed our breakfast offerings.

I hope that we can host you again some time in Tralee and I hope that the rest of your stay in the country was an enjoyable one.

Reading, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are a family of 5 - 4 adults and 1 teenager - from the Boston area on vacation traveling the southwest coast of Ireland. Martin and Annemarie were extremely friendly and hospitable. They took great pride in their guest house and preserving the authentic, original architecture and charm. We only stayed one night, but wished we could have stayed longer. The Irish breakfast served in the quaint dining area was a nice ending to our stay. Tralee's famous rose garden was across the street and was beautiful. We highly recommend the Park Georgian Guest House.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us so much.

Although this period of house is not to everyone's taste I do feel that as an historically important building that it is the responsibility of owners of such buildings to preserve and protect the original character of them.

The result however is that we do have smaller and larger rooms, smaller and larger bathrooms, no two rooms are the same but I am glad that you enjoyed and appreciated staying in a bit of Irish history.

I hope that the rest of your stay in the country was as enjoyable and that you had a safe trip home.

Woombye, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Beautiful rooms and the friendliest and most helpful staff. A great customer experience. Highly recommended! We're sorry we were moving on a could only stay one night. Slap bang in the middle of things (though quiet at night).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Park Georgian, I was told by Annmarie that you did so during your actual stay so it was even kinder that you took time out of your holiday to do so.

I am delighted that you and your family found our small guest house so friendly and welcoming because that is exactly what we aim for.

I hope that you and your family enjoy the rest of your stay in the country.

Regards;

Wicklow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were greeted by Martin the owner which was nice to put a face to the name. It is in a perfect location in the town centre. Lovely Georgian house with plenty of charm. The room was nicely laid out with everything you would need and a high level of cleanliness.
Martin was very helpful and you get the impression he could not do enough for you which was very welcoming.
I would definitely go back again and recommend in the future!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found us so helpful. As a small start up business it is great to get such feedback.

I look forward to being in a position to welcome you back to The Park Georgian some time in the near future.

Ballyhaunis, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in this fantastic guest house. We were meet by Martin and Anne Marie on arrival and both couldn't be more helpful. The room was compact with everything you need and very nicely presented. The breakfast was very nice and was very plentiful. Excellent location in the heart of Tralee. All in all a great place to stay forget Hotels go for the more personal touch and visit this guesthouse.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you also enjoyed your meals in D'Arcy's and Finnegan's

I hope you had a safe trip home and that you enjoyed your anniversary.

Martin Bonner

Been to The Park Georgian Guest House? Share your experiences!