“what great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Clifden, Ireland
“what great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The fish herein are just out of the water.Booked well in advance.Not alone do I recommend but I urge you to go.Go for table 10

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tralee
“Great Food and a Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have ate in this restaurant 3 or 4 times and on each occasion I was delighted with the meal I have got. This is easily the best fish restaurant in the Tralee area. I look forward to my next visit. I would advise booking as any time I went there has been a large number of diners.

Killarney, Ireland
“Totally Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had lunch here last week and am going back again today and can't wait.

If you like good seafood then there's no need to go anywhere else, that said they do have meat options on the menu too. I had the crab bake for starter and the Risotto for mains, could have licked the plate!!!

The staff were so so friendly, the service was relaxed, the setting was just so beautiful, it was a sunny day but very windy so the bay was quite churned up and it only added to the experience.

They have a shop downstairs with a wide range of organic products for sale as well as their own products. Very good value for money in both the shop and the restaurant.

All in all would highly highly recommend it.

cork
“one of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

As far as my wife and i are concerned,this one of the best fish restaurants in the south,to begin with it is situated on Tralee bay overlooking the Slieve Mish mountain range,really beautiful!the staff are extremely professional and wonderfully friendly,no hurrying you out the door, all very laid back. The fish main course that we both had was out of this world,and we both know our fish! One of the best!!Excellence all round.

Kilkenny, Ireland
“Fish & Chips at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Came across this place when out for a cycle. Always a great sign for a restaurant when its busy at 4 in the afternoon. I had seen the fish & chips come out for another table when we entered the restaurant which made my mind up straight away & I didn't leave disappointed. This is fish & chips at its very best. Staff were brilliant considering we entered the place in our cycling gear & probably not looking or even smelling the best as we were on the way back from a lengthy cycle but the staff genuinely couldn't have been nicer(& put us by the window so we wouldn't disturb the other diners with our pong), if your in the area its a must visit.

• Visited August 2012