Ballygarry House was the best hotel we stayed in during our two weeks in Ireland. Most of the hotels seemed to be overrated by a star, but Ballygarry deserved its 4 stars. Big room and bathroom (two sinks!), the only place we got luxury towels rather than thin small ones. We wished we'd arrived earlier to be able to take advantage of the spa facilities or stayed more than one night. Dinner in the restaurant was also the best we had on the trip.
It's a country house; so, it's not walking distance to anyplace, but the gardens are pretty. Although it's right off a highway, traffic noise was not a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.