We stayed here again in April 2014 for 2 nights. Our room was very spacious and had a huge double bed and 2 singles. The staff are really friendly and efficient. We ate in the restaurant and the bar, both were excellent. The breakfast was very good, I can recommend the eggs Benedict. Breakfast was extremely busy both mornings but the staff were extremely helpful and cheery. We are already looking forward to our next stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.