My wife and I stayed here one night for a wedding we were attending at Ballyseede Castle which is only a few minutes up the road by car. The room was nice, spacious and clean. The only flaw and it's a small one is the bathroom was a little outdated. Breakfast was very good the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee