We recently had a 3 night break at the Ballgarry House Hotel, in Tralee, at the beginning of October.
We had a great stay and loved the hotel. Our superior room was excellent and worth the extra charge.
All of the staff are very professional,helpful and friendly and are an asset to the hotel.
The food was fantastic, and the inclusive meal we enjoyed was one of the best we have had.
We both had a massage in the spa, which was very relaxing, and the spa itself is excellent.
This was our second stay at the Ballygarry, and we cant wait to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Odigeo so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee