Myself and my husband have recently visited Ballygarry House Hotel ans Spa. From the moment we arrived til the moment we were treated so courtesly by the Staff. Our room was beautifully spacious, the Restaurant Excellent, excellent room service, all in all a gorgeous experience.It is a real Bijou! We will be back. We have recently been married and are always on the lookout for different romantic hotels. One couldn't beat Ballygarry house ,it is Truly Romantic! Thank you to all the Staff. Other hotels need to take a leaf out of their book. Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.