I recently stayed in this hotel with my mum for a one night SPA break. All I can say is Top Class! The service here was exceptional and rooms were beautifully finished and very comfortable with a turn down service at night, our room also had beautiful views of the gardens and Kerry mountains in the distance. We spent our day in the SPA, relaxing and getting treatments. Staff here are exceptional and really transported us to the relaxing Eden that is the Nadur spa. That evening we had a pre-dinner cocktail and then enjoyed a fabulous 4 course meal including a complimentary canapé from the chef…superb! Overall our stay was very relaxing, fabulous, friendly staff who couldn't have been more friendly, will definitely be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee