“Hidden Gem for Killarney town” 5 of 5 stars

Park Place Apartments
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   High Street, Killarney, Ireland   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. Ives, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem for Killarney town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed here over christmas, as my family live nearby. The staff were outstanding. We travelled by ferry, from the UK, into Dublin and were struggling to make the 6pm check-in time, but once we called the staff, they had no problem with us giving them a call when we got close to Killarney and they came to meet us & give us the keys etc. The apartments itself is of a very high standard, and being as central as it is, it is a better option than a hotel in the town.Everything you need is supplied in the apartment, even dish-washer tablets. I would have no problems staying here again, and highly recommend it to anyone who wants their own space but also wants to be centrally located, while staying in Killarney.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

My husband and I had booked on the recommendations on Trip Advisor and we have not been disappointed. The Park Place Apartments offer outstanding value for money, are extremely clean, the staff were very friendly and they are in a great location at the top of Main Street. I would happily recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a self-catering option in Killarney. We were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment which was lovely. The kitchen is very well equipped for cooking but the apartment is also very well situated to make the most of the local restaurants. A great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

On a solo business trip to North Cork and Kerry I stayed in the Park Place Apartment 208 for 3 nights from 03/11/13 to 06/11/13. My requirement was for a single bedroom apartment but on arrival which was late on the Sunday I was welcomed by a friendly and attentive receptionist who was clearly pleased to offer an upgrade to a two bedroomed apartment. She took time to demonstrate the pass key system for access and egress to the building and then took me to my apartment , showed me the layout and answered any questions I had on the apartment and Killarney town.
The apartment was exceptionally clean and well furnished, everything worked, warm quiet and comfortable. In short the benchmark against which others should be judged.
The day I left was very Irish wet and at no extra cost I was invited to stay on beyond the normal deadline of 10.30 am until my taxi arrived at 12.30.
I found my stay in Park Place to be a thoroughly pleasant experience and would have liked to stay
longer.
Kind Regards
Michael Gildea

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

On a whim, my husband and I decided to stay here for our 4 days in Killarney and boy are we glad we did. This apartment was fantastic! We had booked a one-bedroom, which would have been more than adequate, but they upgraded us to a two-bedroom at no charge and we were in heaven. The staff at the front desk were always very kind. It was clean, trendy, comfortable, conveniently located, and just overall a perfect place to stay. We made several day trips while in Killarney and were always happy to come back to our apartment. We made our own breakfast every morning, tea in the afternoon, and had a blast trying to figure out how to operate all of the electronics (we are from the States so a few appliances were a bit different). Whenever we make it back to Killarney we will definitely be staying here and will recommend it to anyone who is considering going. It is a wonderful establishment!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have used these Apartments several times. Stayed this time form the 24- 29 Oct. Had a great time as usual. Very secure and free parking. Walking distance of all Bars, Restaurants & Shops.
Now discovered they have apartments in Spain. Booking them for next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Offaly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Myself, my husband and our 20mth old daughter stayed here for four nights and we couldn't have been any happier. The apartments are ideally located in the centre of town. They were spotlessly clean with fresh modern decor. These apartments were ideal for us as our daughter had freedom to roam about with a secure terrace that she could play on. We will definatly be revisiting these apartments in the future.

• Stayed October 2013
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have nothing be great things to say about Park Place Apartments, myself and my husband to be rented a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment here for the week of our wedding and it was fantastic.
The location is dead in the centre of the town so that was a great start, the apartments have an underground car park and lifts to the reception so it is easy to navigate to your accommodation.
Our apartment had 2 large bedrooms which we used one for our wedding clothes to lay them out, there is a large marble floored hallway inbetween the rooms, then there is an open plan living room kitchen which is very large and spacious and has a door out to a large balcony which spans the outside of all the bedrooms and living room, we sat out here a few times and looked at the mountains, it was a nice bonus.
The apartments are very good quality with good applicances and electronic door keys which are great.
I would highly recommend Park Place apartments and i cant wait to go back. The lady looked after us and gave us a nice apartment seeing we were getting married so this was so nice of her.
Cant wait to come back again!!

Room Tip: Try get a penthouse, they are fab and you can see the whole town.