Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Park Place Apartments in Killarney co. Kerry. We had our two teenage daughters with us it was mid-term break.
We all really enjoyed our stay...apartments were spotlessly clean, very spacious and lovely and warm (the weather was unseasonably cold so it was great to come back to a nice warm accommodation each day). We had a two-bedroom apartment with one of the bedrooms also having an en-suite bathroom/shower.
The apartments are very quiet and are located a stone's throw from the main shopping area in the town. There are also plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby but there is no intrusive noise. There is ample and very secure underground parking in the complex.
The apartments also have free wi-fi.
I notice a few previous reviewers mentioned a musty smell from the drains. We experienced something similar from the main bathroom but it was not on a scale to give cause for complaint.
We certainly intending returning here in the future and would highly recommend it as a good-value location for exploring the lovely county of Kerry.
- Also Known As:
- Park Place Apartments Hotel Killarney
- Park Place Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Failte Ireland approved self catering accommodation. Located in the heart of Killarney town. Complex comprised of one and two bedroom apartments and townhouses.Free underground car park, complimentary WiFi thoughout the apartments and luxury furnishing throughout. Your home from home in Killarney town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.