Hotel is fantastic. We went for only 2 days with my husband, but enjoyed so much!!
1) room - was done with taste and luxury. We had lake view room with huge windows looking on lake and mountains is an unforgettable experience.
- great service in the room, beautiful bathroom with bath and shower seperately, heated (doesnt steem (!))
2) hospitality - we went to a reception to ask for attractions around the area and the staff was friendly and helpful, they gave us
3) Breakfast - freshly squeezed juices, different types cheese, chocolate honey etc. Menu for choice, and service to the table. And all with the view of lake& mountains through huge windows.
4) Ladies restroom in a hotel - little touches like little towels instead of hand dryer, lysterine and litte cups, hair spray, deodrant...
5) In the evening we could rent a dvd player and film. Nice touch again.
To be changed:
1) dress code - smart casual. No t-shirt allowed. We only knew about it when we got keys to the room. Totaly unprepaired, we felt like scums a bit.
2) Prices in the bar. Cup of tea for 2person- 10 euro???? Thats a joke... or maybe the tea is made of gold???
2a - no kettle and tea/coffee in the room :-/
3) Duvet. It wasn't a duvet even but a blanket wraped in sheets wich unwraps and you find out covered only with a sheet at night..Annoying.
We had terrible weather and everything was fogged up. Ring of Kerry impossible to admire, we didnt have that much to do. But inspite of that we enjoyed our stay and really luxurious and beautiful Aghadoe Hights.
If you own or manage The Spa at Aghadoe Heights, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.