“This was the poorest golf course in Ireland with on of the dirtiest bathrooms I have ever used.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Killarney Golf & Fishing Club

Owner description: Mahoney's Point, Killeen & Lackabane courses
Fernie, Canada
26 attraction reviews
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

not worth the money. do not go. The Irish open played here but I cannot imagine why?

Visited June 2011

Hudson, Wisconsin
“This review is for the golf course.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I dont know about the resturant but this course is one of the worst courses I've ever played. The greens are ridiculously small, the holes are cooky, The grass on the greens were like an inch long. You almost feel silly reading putts cause its like playing mini golf. All they need is a clowns mouth on each hole to make this possible. I'm not a golf snob. I'm a 10 handicap. This place is the worst, save your money or go to River falls GC or Pheasant Hills. F-