“Most friendly hotel in KIllarney” 5 of 5 stars

Killarney Royal
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   College Street, Killarney, Ireland   |
Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Killarney
Cork
“Most friendly hotel in KIllarney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Srayed in room 208 it is a beautiful suite. Hotel situated in centre of town so close to all shops restaurants and bars. Restaurant in hotel is reasonable and serves great food. A short drive away are the beautiful lakes of Killarney, Torc Waterfall, Muckross house ect

Room Tip: Haven't seen other rooms, but room 208 is beautiful
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear CorkNell,

Thank you very much for posting your lovely review on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to accommodate you both. I am delighted you enjoyed your Suite and your dining experience was to your satisfaction.
Hopefully, I will have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Brian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was marvelous. It is, without question, the best hotel we stayed at in all of Ireland/Northern Ireland and probably one of the best places I have ever stayed in my entire life. The staff were all very friendly, the lobby was gorgeous, our room was amazing and comfortable, and the location was ideal. We couldn't ask for more, and were thrilled that the hotel even covered the cost of parking in the nearby car park. Anyone visiting Ireland should visit Killarney, and anyone visiting Killarney should stay at the Killarney Royal Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear USCTrojansFan23,

I would like to begin by 'Thanking you' for taking time to write your wonderful review, and, indeed for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Killarney.
Thank you for your very positive and kind words about our Hotel and especially our Staff.
I will certainly pass on all those comments to my team, and would love to have the pleasure of your company in the future.

Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

me and my boyfriend stayed their 14/2/13 and what can i say from the moment we stepped through the doors the service we got was 5 star the staff each and every one of them were absloutly faboulas never aeen anything like it and i have stayed in a lot of hotels and noting has compared to the royal and i dont think ever will the food was to die for room was faboulas i cant wait to go back again :)
We would recommend this hotel to anyone

Dear trish t,

Thank you very much for your very positive review, and for taking time to write on Tripadvisor.
I am heartened to know how much you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay, also your wonderful comments about our Property and especially the great service you received from my entire Staff. We do rely on all customer feedback to help maintain standards.
I look forward to welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My sister and I stayed for 2 nights our room was fantastic, our evening meal was delicious and breakfast was a wonderful experience,the staff are so warm and friendly we are looking forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Vivienne731,

It is with pleasure to read your review. Thank you very much for taking time to write on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, and will certainly pass on your wonderful comments to all of my Team.
I am delighted to know you are thinking of returning, and look forward to welcoming you through our doors in the near future.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I are from Dublin and stayed for 2 nights at end January, our first time in the hotel. We had a fabulous room, our meal was excellent and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. An old style (I mean this in a very positive way) hotel, run and maintained to very high standards, very comfortable and welcoming, spotlessly clean.We really loved our stay and have recommended to everyone we have spoken to since. Cannot speak highly about how helpful and welcoming the staff were. Note - this applied equally to staff in numerous shops, restaurants etc, and made a very welcome change from what is the typical experience in Dublin. Well done Killarney and the Killarney Royal Hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear GerryMolloy,

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. It was indeed a pleasure to read. I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed your visit to our Hotel and especially our beautiful Town. We continuously strive to maintain and improve our standards to ensure all visitors truly enjoy what Killarney have to offer.
Hopefully, I, will have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors in the future.

Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed two nights in this hotel and we really enjoyed it. All staff were very friendly and the customer service, food etc. were excellent. Breakfast was very nice in the morning and our room was lovely. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Dear jocampion07

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am heartened to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We do rely on all customer feed-back to help us continue to improve and provide the best service we can to all our Guests.

Waterford, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a 2 night midweek break in Feb '13.We were greeted by very friendly reception staff and made most welcome.Our room& bathroom were spotless,large & ninely furnished.We had dinner on one night of our stay & the food was fantastic & the service was top class.Breakfast was a great experience,with lots of choices & made all the the more pleasent by the friendly waitress.We would recommend this hotel to any visitor to Killarney.We will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear ray44liz,

Thank you for taking time to post your review. I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed you recent visit. I do rely on all customer feed-back to help us maintain standards to ensure our Guests leave with wonderful memories.

Brian

Been to Killarney Royal? Share your experiences!