“Nice bar and atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 19 Nightlife in Killarney
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Mustang sallys has 2 bars we have a cocktail lounge and a nite club we have live music or a dj thursday to monday
Cork, Ireland
“Nice bar and atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

we travelled to killarney recently- we tried and tested the new look Mustang Sallys Cocktail Lounge :) Was lovely and friendly- staff were a great helpful too.

down side - nightclub closed on saturday :( ended up goin elsewhere!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Irish Girls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2003

I had been traveling through the rugged southwest coast of Ireland for a week when I landed in Killarney for a couple of days of much need civilization & conversation. I walked by Mustang Sally's and thought, an American bar? Later, I went in and found a familiar atmosphere greeting me. While, I am not one for Europe's rendition of Americana, I found Mustang Sally's admirable.

After an hour talking with the friendly bar tender I walked across the room and approached a gorgeous Irish lass. Like a good Irishwoman she laughed at my attempts to speak with an Irish accent and made me feel comfortable right away. She and her friends seemed to dig the joint, and after meeting her, I thought it was the coolest place ever.

I went back two months or so later and enjoyed myself as before.
Killarney, though a tourist trap, is an entertaining town and Mustang Sally's is a decent place to down a few pints.