“Nice 2 Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 39 Hotels in Killarney
Vicenza, Italy
“Nice 2 Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to stay here while visiting Killarney and were satisfied with the stay. The only two things that kept it from a five star was the distance from the main street (15 min walk) and the beds were average. The hostess at the counter was very helpful. Overall if walking around, I would suggest a closer hotel. If you have a car, enjoy your stay. Safe travels.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
killarney c, Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear khenigin13,
Thank you for your positive comments about the Killarney Court Hotel.I am sorry that your bed was not up to standard and this has since been addressed.It is nice to hear that your overall stay was a good one.I hope that you return to us in the future and that we can make your stay 100% perfect.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel and found the staff to be very gracious and helpful. I had broken my leg earlier that day (at a different hotel), and the staff were very helpful assisting us in arranging to see a local Doctor, getting taxis to the hospital, and even bringing me a bag of ice to hold on my leg. When we arrived back at the hotel after the ER visit, even though it was after midnight, the staff realized we probably hadn't eaten and asked if we would like something sent up to the room. Lovely clean hotel, with wonderful staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ConnieL,
I remember your stay at the Killarney Court Hotel and it must have been very difficult for you to enjoy your time in Ireland under the circumstances.Thank you for your comments about our staff,they are always as helpful as they can be. I hope that you are fully fit again and I hope to welcome you back to our Hotel on your next visit to Killarney.

Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Nice clean rooms, good restaurant, location close to town center, although a bit of a walk. Traditional Irish buffet breakfast. Not sure what more that you can ask for. Recommended and would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear StevieGee82,
I am glad that everything was up to your expectations for your stay at the killarney Court Hotel.Thank you for recommending our Hotel.I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Ireland.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is used for coach tours and there for not very personal to the customer but it was clean and warm, breakfast was good with plenty of choice, Irish Pub next door was great and only a short hop into town, would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
killarney c, Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear JohnT,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Food and Cleanliness.I apologise for the fact that we did not seem to have a personal touch. We always try to have it even with tours staying.I am glad that you would stay again and I hope that you do so that I can give you a big Kerry welcome.

Newton Stewart
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The Killarney Court is easy to find, simple parking, and good food. Very consistent levels of service and quality. I have visited the hotel on many occasions over several years, and never been disappointed

• Stayed May 2014
Dear ronniecu,
I am glad that all of your visits have been very satisfactory.Our Food,levels of Service and Quality are things that we work hard at to ensure that people leave very happy,just like you.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights recently and enjoyed my stay. Killarney is very expensive to stay during the Summer season so got a reasonable price for the 2 days. The room was comfy and spotless. Had breakfast in the hotel and again was up to standards. the main plus for this hotel is the staff. From check in to check out they were all excellent. After I checked out, I discovered my van had a flat battery and being a Sunday morning, I was stuck for options. The hotel reception girl and the security man supplied me with jump leads and their car and got me going. Would definetely stay there again in Killarney

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Adamalreland,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we could give you a good rate.I am glad you found the room to be comfy and clean.
Our Buffet Breakfast is hugely popular for its quality and wide selection of items.Flat batteries are frequent and we are always ready to help.Our Staff are our biggest asset and thank you for giving them recognition for their service and willingness to help.

Yorkshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. Clean room. King sized double. It's really a coach party stopover hotel for those travelling the Ring of Kerry. Very disappointed as this was not a cheap deal. Our room faced the back of a Chinese takeaway and it had some kind of noisy cooling machine running on and off 24 hours a day. So although it was warm we couldn't have the window open due to the noise. Breakfast was OK although the dining room is very dreary with every window being blocked by frosted glass. The staff were friendly. It's about a 10 to 15 minute walk to the area where the pubs and shops start. The walk is downhill so obviously uphill on the return journey. The attached pub is friendly for a first or last drink of the evening.
Would I stop here again. Definitely not. There are far better facility wise and location wise to be had. I would stay in Dingle if I was ever to visit this area again.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Killarney Court Hotel? Share your experiences!